Over the course of five years, Cristina control of her life and her health. It wasn’t perfect and it still isn’t perfect, but she figured out what her true goals were in the moment and how she could obtain those goals. She took other aspects of her life into consideration, and tried to be more analytical about the factors she could and couldn’t control. Her goals evolved and became more defined and so did her methods. She pulled in other professionals when necessary. She never stopped learning or working towards the bigger picture, even if the smaller benchmarks changed.
In her professional life, Cristina has a master’s in nonprofit management from Northeastern University and a bachelor’s degree in public relations and journalism from Utica College – both programs required stringent deadlines, planning and analysis of work. Professionally, she has worked in higher education fundraising for medium sized, private Universities assisting in the development of fundraising strategies and implementation to reach the overall goal for those organizations. She has recruited and trained volunteers to be able to goal set, benchmark and analyze data, and develop strategic plans using resources available to be successful toward their overall goals.
Her professional skills and her personal experience prepare her to assist in creating your plan, your strategy to be successful to reach your short term and long-term goals.
Currently, Cristina is CPR certified and is working towards an associate’s degree in public health to develop her understanding of the body and provide client’s with more than just her own experiences. Her program not only requires scientific and data driven courses such as anatomy and physiology, microbiology and statistics, but also humanizing health course such as sociology and psychology.
Goals From Current and Previous Clients I Have Assisted With:
- Weight loss/Fat loss
- Workout schedule development
- Learning to how to macronutrient count
- Developing calculations
- How to determine approach adjustments
- Assistance developing structured programming for in and out of the gym
- Creating deadlines to study and sit for certification exams, course work and deadlines at work
- Striving for a better relationship with food focusing on physically feeling as well as emotional attachment to food
- Business plan development for small business
- Bikini competition preparation (macro counting assistance)
- Learning to meal plan and shop for a budget
- Developing strength and confidence in decision making process
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Learning how to evaluate goals to make better choices daily, weekly and monthly
- Learning to utilize nontraditional resources
- Learning to balance family, friends and work while seeking personal/professional growth
- Regaining focus on what’s important even if that changes on a weekly basis
During your 1-hour phone call consult you will discuss the introduction questionnaire that was provided to you.
This will help Cristina have a better understanding of your goals and allow for her to ask appropriate questions. You will also have the ability to ask questions to understand Cristina’s expectations of the client-coach relationship and the coaching process.
If you both parties feel that it’s appropriate to work together the final waivers will be emailed within three business days of the consult to be filled out and submitted.
Cristina believes in personalized coaching and to keep it personal she will take on a limited number of clients at a time. Having a consult doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to work together.
8 WEEK ONE-ON-ONE HEALTH AND LIFE COACHING
Over the course of 8 weeks you will:
- Develop your short-term and long-term goals
- Develop your “why”
- Develop a timeline and action plan
- Nutritional education including calculating and understanding macro nutrients
- Learn to develop a meal plan that works for you and life style
- *Cristina will not provide you with a structured meal plan, but will work with you to determine how to create one for yourself including sample ideas to ensure that all nutritional groups are included
- Learn to balance self-care with professional growth
- Throughout the week correspondence via email and text messaging
- Weekly check-ins via phone or video to discuss your progress and strategies for the upcoming week
To schedule a screening please email Cristina at email@example.com or use the form above. Please allow for 2-3 business days for a response.
“When I first started working with Cristina, I didn’t know anything about macro counting or lifting or how I would be able to take control of my health and fitness. Cristina was very clear that she wouldn’t be telling me what to do but rather giving me the tools and information to make my own changes. She walked me through the process of calculating my macros and made sure my math was right. We discussed specific factors for my nutritional needs and went from there. We adjusted them, together, as needed. Together we developed several workout plans for me to do. She had me research the specific exercises on bodybuilding.com so I would be safe. Cristina was available for me to text her and even send videos so she could advise stance or form and address any questions. Walking into the weight area was way outside my comfort zone and it was something I had to work up to. Cristina was encouraging and supportive and always assured me, not that I “had” to do it, but that I “could” do it. She believed in me every step of the way, even when I wasn’t sure I believed in myself.
I really feel like Cristina has empowered me to take control of my health and fitness and for that I am incredibly grateful. I went from feeling clueless and stuck in a rut to successfully counting macros and using a barbell?! I don’t think I would have believed you if you told me this is where I’d end up. I’m so grateful to Cristina and for this coaching experience, it’s changed my life.”
Laura B. (December trial 2016 to February 2017)
I worked with Cristina for a few months. The first month as a trial period and the last as a paying client.The special part about this process is exactly how much time Cristina spent listening. Listening to my needs (and they varied from month to month), to my new goals, and to my victories. My goals truly were my own and I was taught how to accomplish them. Cristina supported my goals by discussing realistic life changes that I could implement slowly to make sure that I had sustainable progress. She taught me how to focus on small goals to accomplish larger ones, how to build my own fitness programs so that I do not have to rely on a traditional coach, and helped me find a path to manage my binge eating. Above all of that, though, her passion and joy in my victories have truly changed my life for the better.
Samantha (December trial 2016 and January 2017, May 2017)