During your 1-hour phone call consult you will discuss the introduction questionnaire that was provided to you.
This will help Cristina have a better understanding of your goals and allow for her to ask appropriate questions. You will also have the ability to ask questions to understand Cristina’s expectations of the client-coach relationship and the coaching process.
If you both parties feel that it’s appropriate to work together the final waivers will be emailed within three business days of the consult to be filled out and submitted.
Cristina believes in personalized coaching and to keep it personal she will take on a limited number of clients at a time. Having a consult doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to work together.
Cristina didn’t have pricing on her site previously because she believes strongly that there shouldn’t be a financial barrier and that high prices create a divide on who “should” be “allowed” to have access to coaching. She is flexible with all clients through student discounts (20%), sliding scale to income and payment plans as necessary. In some cases Cristina has worked “pro bono”. If there is a financial concern, don’t hesitate to speak to Cristina about it.
Comprehensive 8-Week 1:1 Health and Life Coaching
Over the course of 8 weeks you will:
- Develop your short-term and long-term goals
- Develop your “why”
- Determine personal definitions for success and failure to help create an environment for personal evaluation
- Develop a timeline and action plan for client-specific goals
- Develop and implement organizational strategies to benchmark timeline
- Nutritional education including understanding macro nutrients, micro nutrients and calories specific to you
- Discuss allergies and intolerances and how to determine the best eating style that fits your lifestyle
- Learn fundamentals of mobility testing to develop strength training and programming that compliments your health goals
- Learn to balance self-care with professional growth, personal environment and external relationships
- Create self-care and self-relationship development plan that aligns with client-specific goals
- “Homework” on an as needed basis to challenge client thinking and self-evaluation
- Weekly check-ins via phone or video to discuss your progress and strategies for the upcoming week
- Weekly correspondence via text, email and phone call to discuss your progress and strategies for the upcoming week
*Cristina will not provide you with a structured meal plan, but will work with you to determine how to create one for yourself including sample ideas to ensure that all nutritional groups are included.
Cristina has experience working with women who have:
- Celiac disease
- Clinically diagnosed eating disorders
- Disorder eating behavior
- Had weight loss surgery
- Hormonal disruptions from Hypothyroidism, full and partial hysterectomies
- Goals From Current and Previous Clients:
- Physical health goals including building muscle, losing fat and maintaining
- Developing weekly schedule including personal and family activities and goals
- Understanding macronutrient and micronutrient
- Developing calculations
- How to determine approach adjustments
- Understanding basal metabolic rate and total daily energy expenditure
- Assistance developing structured programming for in and out of the gym
- Building strength and endurance
- Creating deadlines to study and sit for certification exams, course work and deadlines at work
- Striving for a better relationship with food focusing on physically feeling as well as emotional attachment to food
- Business plan development for small business
- Bikini competition preparation (macro counting assistance)
- Learning to meal plan and shop for a budget
- Learning to develop meal plans to incorporate family into healthy lifestyle creation
- Developing strength and confidence in decision making process
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Learning how to evaluate goals to make better choices daily, weekly and monthly
- Learning to utilize nontraditional resources for coping
- Decreasing binging or food abuse incidences
- Learning to balance family, friends and work while seeking personal/professional growth
- Regaining focus on what’s important even if that changes on a weekly basis
- Better understanding of interconnection of allergies and food sensitivities
- Learning to make better choices overall in any given environment
To schedule a screening please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form above. Please allow for 2-3 business days for a response.
See Facebook for client reviews.
“When I first started working with Cristina, I didn’t know anything about macro counting or lifting or how I would be able to take control of my health and fitness. Cristina was very clear that she wouldn’t be telling me what to do but rather giving me the tools and information to make my own changes. She walked me through the process of calculating my macros and made sure my math was right. We discussed specific factors for my nutritional needs and went from there. We adjusted them, together, as needed. Together we developed several workout plans for me to do. She had me research the specific exercises on bodybuilding.com so I would be safe. Cristina was available for me to text her and even send videos so she could advise stance or form and address any questions. Walking into the weight area was way outside my comfort zone and it was something I had to work up to. Cristina was encouraging and supportive and always assured me, not that I “had” to do it, but that I “could” do it. She believed in me every step of the way, even when I wasn’t sure I believed in myself.
I really feel like Cristina has empowered me to take control of my health and fitness and for that I am incredibly grateful. I went from feeling clueless and stuck in a rut to successfully counting macros and using a barbell?! I don’t think I would have believed you if you told me this is where I’d end up. I’m so grateful to Cristina and for this coaching experience, it’s changed my life.”
Laura B. (December trial 2016 to February 2017)
I worked with Cristina for a few months. The first month as a trial period and the last as a paying client.The special part about this process is exactly how much time Cristina spent listening. Listening to my needs (and they varied from month to month), to my new goals, and to my victories. My goals truly were my own and I was taught how to accomplish them. Cristina supported my goals by discussing realistic life changes that I could implement slowly to make sure that I had sustainable progress. She taught me how to focus on small goals to accomplish larger ones, how to build my own fitness programs so that I do not have to rely on a traditional coach, and helped me find a path to manage my binge eating. Above all of that, though, her passion and joy in my victories have truly changed my life for the better.
Samantha (December trial 2016 and January 2017, May 2017)