It’s more personal if I say I.
I changed my life. I changed careers. I want to help others. I am a health and lifestyle coach. I want to be more.
- Associate’s in public health, Quinsigamond Community College, 2018
- Master’s in nonprofit management, Northeastern University, 2013
- Bachelor’s in public relations and journalism, Utica College, 2011
- Certified Health Coach, ACE
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist, ACE
- CPR/AED certification, American Red Cross, expires 12/2022
In progress: pre-requisites for application for a masters of public health concentrating in dietetics.
- Nutrition Basics Webinar, self-hosted on Zoom, April and May 2019
- Nutrition Basics for Seniors, hosted at the Hudson Senior Center in Hudson, MA June 2019
- All or Nothing: How perspective and attitude play a role in our health, hosted at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, February 2020
Why public health? Why health coaching?
Public health utilizes science to discuss health problems, but it looks at the psychological and sociological cause and effect of health in today’s society. It peels back all the layers and it’s exactly how I approach health coaching. I ask my clients to consider how the world impacts them and how they impact the world around them.
As a health coach I strive to influence overall behavior to help create a lasting healthy lifestyle. Your health is more complex than you view it, it’s not just about eating healthy or working out. Anyone can tell you what to eat, when to eat and what exercises to execute, but no one can make you do it – no one can put the work in for you. Health coaching helps you examine your goals and life more thoroughly and create a plan that will help you where you want to be.
You can learn more about working with me here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.