It’s more personal if I say I.
I changed my life. I changed careers. I want to help others. I am a health and lifestyle coach. I want to be more for others because coaching isn’t about me, but it does start with me.
- Master of Public Health (MPH)-Nutrition, UNC starting May 2022
- Associate’s in public health, Quinsigamond Community College, 2018
- Master’s in nonprofit management, Northeastern University, 2013
- Bachelor’s in public relations and journalism, Utica College, 2011
- Certified Health Coach, ACE
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist, ACE
- CPR/AED certification, American Red Cross, expires 12/2022
- USA Powerlifting Club Level Coach
- Trauma-Informed Care, University of Indiana: Bloomington
Why public health? Why health coaching?
Public health utilizes science to discuss health problems, but it looks at the psychological and sociological cause and effect of health in today’s society. It peels back all the layers and it’s exactly how I approach health coaching. I ask my clients to consider how the world impacts them and how they impact the world around them.
As a health coach I strive to influence overall behavior to help create a lasting healthy lifestyle. Your health is more complex than you view it, it’s not just about eating healthy or working out. Anyone can tell you what to eat, when to eat and what exercises to execute, but no one can make you do it – no one can put the work in for you. Health coaching helps you examine your goals and life more thoroughly and create a plan that will help you where you want to be.
You can learn more about working with me here or email me at email@example.com.