I love coaching one-on-one, but I also love helping people in general. This year as I felt more comfortable to share what I had learned in the classroom and what I was putting into practice, I started writing educational posts. These are topics that were derived from questions I got often like what are carbohydrates exactly? Some topics are a bit more simple than others. The conversation around alcohol and dieting can be tricky and comes down to preference.
Each post shows the science behind it, and a little bit of my view. Health isn’t black and white even though it would be easier if it was.
Below are the topics I’ve covered on this site.
- Part 1: Fat Soluble Vitamins
- Part 2: Water Soluble Vitamins
- Protein and Amino Acids
- What is healthier: Steel Cut Oats vs. Rolled Oats
- Psychology of Snacking
- The impact of stretching
- Fat and the Ketogenic Diet
- Part 1: What are carbohydrates
- Part 2: What do carbohydrates do for us and how much should we eat
- Menstrual cycle and its impacts on strength
- Calcium – it’s not just about dairy
- Supersets and Trisets
- Body fat versus Body weight and other health status tools
- Calories Out: BMR, NEAT and TDEE