I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award – say what? As a blogger and a advocate for health and fitness, my fitness goals are completely selfish and I’ve never tried to be a role model or thought I was inspiring, but the sweet Natalia from Beauty ‘N’ BowWows nominated me!
If you love make up and want to know more about it, then her blog is completely for you.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
(Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I have two middle names.
2. I believe guacamole and almond butter are life, but not mixed together.
3. I have 8 tattoos.
4. I love going to the park to read.
5. If I could live in the gym, I would.
6. I sell clothes on eBay that don’t fit anymore to support my need to replace clothes.
7. I’ve lived on my own since I was 18.
My Nominees Are:
- Less Thunder More Thighs
- Hoop. Skate. Lift.
- Eat. Drink. WOD.
- Eat, pray and work it out.
- Pink and paleo
- Life of a paleo college student
- Fat girl to Ironman
- Run. Love. Live.
- Healthy eats for a happy soul
- The Rockin’ Runner
- Eat Tribal
- Not the fat kid in gym class anymore
- The Curvy Roadrunner
- Fueled by Fresh
- My Foray into Food Storage
Check them out!